Mystic's Transit Fan Network!

The Source that's made by and created for Montreal Transit Fans and beyond!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Thank you Everyone...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 pm 

hey everyone, as most of you know i have not been on TFN in a very very very long time. and there is a reason for this; starting around id say January I have had family member diagnosed with cancer from which we were all told he would only have around 3 weeks to live so we better get our goodbyes in a prepare for the worst... well we did just that, flying to Toronto many many times to see him for not only three weeks, but 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and now 7 months and he is still going. He was diagnosed with lung cancer as well as tongue cancer, hes condition had gotten better and right now he is in a state of its not growing but its not receding either, we are thankful no matter what

During this time i also decided that my life would not be wasted doing what i hate ( working as a manager in walmart ) and i decided to follow my dreams and kick my life in the right direction.. Since March 30th i had been in the hiring and interview process with Edmonton Transit System for a bus operator position. it is now July 11 and i have gone through all the hiring steps and am now a Edmonton Transit City employee, i am currently living in Edmonton and start my Bus Operator training this monday at 7am... I want to thank ALL of you for this amazing community that you have all help Pierre ( Mystic ) raise from nothing, this is a loving happy community where i have made many many friends...

This place not only helped me become more social ( Anthony with his very outgoing personality ) really helped that, as well as Kyle ( Cogeno ) and Joseph ( Montreal66 ) you three three helped me open up a lot and its really helped..

i will update occasionally about how my training is going but most of you have me on facebook ( and if not add me) so you will defiantly be seeing a lot

Take care everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

It is good to hear from you, and that you are getting things sorted out in your life.

Let us know how things are going!

Talk to you again soon! Maybe aboard your bus! :)